Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Game Show at Newark (UK)

Re: EFSB

From: "Nathan" <njp@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 00:50:46 -0600
Subject: Re: EFSB

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim 'Jiji' Foster <jfoster@kansas.net>
To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 1998 11:44 PM

<snip snip>

I'm really impressed with the way the Jon of GZG has been able to tweak
the
FT rules to fit the B5 universe fairly well.

>Hmm. What, specifically about the quality turns you off? I also was
>planning on getting some (once the glacier finally oozes into my local
game
>shop) and putting them on FT bases. Are they as bad as the Star Blazers
>minis that I've seen about?

I picked up the Yamato and the new Earth battleship a couple of weeks
ago.
I'm not very impressed with the detail.  They are a little rougher than
would like.  I've just started doing minis and I'm beginning to look at
them
with a more critical eye these days.  I probably wouldn't have bought
them
today knowing what I know now.

Later,
Nathan