Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: Age and Complexity

RE: Valiant Miniatures?

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 21:21:45 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: Valiant Miniatures?

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, George,Eugene M wrote:

> In the meantime, you have seen the (new) old Superior stuff ?
Cheerfully
> and efficiently dispensed from  http://www.stellargames.com/ even if
> your heart is set on the old Valiant minis, you'll get your nostalgia
> fix on this'un.

	I'll check it out!  I have a few of the Superior ships
	(as well as the laughably simplistic game they supplied)
	I've also got a sheet with a color photo of the ships
	they painted, they look gorgeous!

	I also have a few of the ships made for FASA's
	StarTrek game.	Heck I've got some of Lou Zocchi's
	Enterprises and Klingon Battlecruisers.  Not to
	mention some of the StarFleet Battles Tholian
	Gorn, and Hydran cruisers.
	Most surprising of all, I have a dull miniature
	that I recognized in the photo in Full Thrust
	on page 45, item #5 from Minifigs!  As I recall,
	I got it about 1975...
--

      * A B S I T * I N V I D I A * V E R B O ** I D E M * S O N A N S *

-----+
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html |
nyrath@clark.net |
|  /_\	| Fear not your enemies, for they can only kill you; fear not
your   |
| <(*)> | friends because they can only betray you. Fear only the
    |
|/_/|\_\|indifferent who permit the killers and betrayers to walk safely
   |
| //|\\ |upon the earth. -- Edward Yashinsk

-----+

Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: Age and Complexity