Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: New fonts for Full Thrust

Re: EFSB

From: Ever snore so loudly you wake yourself? Isn't that the stupidest thing? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:32:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: EFSB

>>For the sake of those of us not flush enough to buy both, could you
give a
>>rundown of how B5 Wars works? I've yet to meet anyone who owns, let
alone
>>plays it....
>

>I have the game (if you can call it that). 1st let me state for the
record,
>this is all a matter of my personal opinion. Rant mode on.

[...]
>    All things considered, If you want to play a 2 or four ship combat,
it
>is ok. For a fleet battle, forget it.

Ya know, that's amusing. When my group was playtesting it, we had the
same
feeling, but the AOG guys kept telling us this was meant for fleet
battles.

Heh.  :)

Mk
-
Jen: "Oh, that's cute!"
Deim:  "It's not cute"
Jen: "It is, too"
Deim:  "It's a tool!"
Jen: "It's cute!"

Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: New fonts for Full Thrust