Prev: Re: Dragon Twins - New Kyoto Blockade Next: Re: Adapting VOTOMS to DirtSide II

Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 05:46:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

Thomas Heaney wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I have recently added some Sa'Vasku ship diagrams to my Full Thrust
> page, as well as some(human) ship designs.
>
> My page has just undergone a major update.  Please visit and let me
know
> what you think, though I can't guarantee that everything is working
100%
> yet:).
>
> --
> Thomas Heaney

 Along the same lines, I recently finished a Sa'Vasku Ship Control Sheet
(similar to the Human one in the FT Rulebook). I have not uploaded it
yet,
but intend to tonight. This was based on the one for Humans obtainable
on
the UFTWWWP.

--
Chan Faunce <*>
channing@glasscity.net

"War is much more fun when you're winning." - Gen. Martak, ST:DS9

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts acquire speed,
that hands acquire shakes, that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: Re: Dragon Twins - New Kyoto Blockade Next: Re: Adapting VOTOMS to DirtSide II