Prev: EFSB Next: Re: New fonts for Full Thrust

Re: EFSB

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:16:37 -0600
Subject: Re: EFSB

At 20:51 1/20/98, Winchell Chung wrote:
>I'm going to be playing a few games of EFSB along
>side some games of B5 Wars, but just by reading
>the rule books I'm already biased in favor of EFSB.

For the sake of those of us not flush enough to buy both, could you give
rundown of how B5 Wars works? I've yet to meet anyone who owns, let
alone
plays it....

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: EFSB Next: Re: New fonts for Full Thrust