Prev: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: Re: Dragon Twins - New Kyoto Blockade

Re: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:37:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Jonathan Jarrard wrote:
> Just out of curiousity, though, has anyone tried fielding larger UNITS
> of super-tanks vs. equal point value forces (ala Laumer's Dinachrome
> Brigade)?

We've played games with one super-tank vs. a conventional force of equal
points value, and it's truly a "death of a thousand cuts" for the
super-tank. We figured that the number of guns on the conventional side
virtually guarantee that the super-tank will die.

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: Re: Dragon Twins - New Kyoto Blockade