Prev: Skirmish FMA? Next: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-17-98

Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 00:37:12 GMT
Subject: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS!

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:57:39 -0500, Stuart Murray
<smurray@aecom.yu.edu> wrote:

>I work with a couple of chinese folks who can get you translations, but
do
>you really want them in chinese characters ?

Damn, beat me to it. Chinese is probably the easiest for me. I know a
couple of people who speak fluent Cantonese and Mandarin.

Unfortunately, while I "speak" more than a dozen computer languages
fluently, the only spoken language that I know--other than English--is
Scots. So much for four years of Ontario school French...

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Skirmish FMA? Next: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-17-98