Prev: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: New Campaign Rules & Query

Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-17-98

From: Brian <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 12:22:14 -0800
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-17-98

> How do you get the background image?	I know how to get a picture but
> don't know how to tell Netscape that I want to download the background
> picture.

First view the page sourcer the line:
<BODY TEXT="#FFFFFF" BGCOLOR="#000000" LINK="#FF0000"
VLINK="#FF9900" ALINK="#FFFF00"
BACKGROUND="http://www.uwm.edu:80/~cthulhu/FT/deepspac.jpg">

Where it says BACKGROUND= tells the file name that is used as the
background image.
Enter the address in your web browser:
http://www.uwm.edu:80/~cthulhu/FT/deepspac.jpg

Right-click on the image (WIntel) or click and hold on the image
(Mac OS). Then select "Save Image As" from the pop-up menu.

--
Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com

Prev: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: New Campaign Rules & Query