Prev: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th Next: New Campaign Rules & Query

Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

From: "I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 01:54:17 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

Brian wrote:

> > and no Magic Munchkins underfoot.
> >
> Are you refering to that card game Magic the
> Expenditure(tm)?  ;-)

	Yup, the very ones.  The tiny, 8-to-14-year-old runts with their
expensive pieces of cardboard. The spolied little brats who drag their
parents into the store and demand that they buy them $400 in booster
packs. (Which, of course, they buy.  Dr. Spock told them that it would
hurt their child's psyche to say "no" to them.")  The little snottlings
who clog gaming hall tables with their little tournements, while you
wait for an open table to set up your FT game upon.

	You get the picture.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would
weep,
they would pray, they would say goodbye to their loved ones and then
throw
themselves without fear or hesitation at the very face of death itself.
Never
surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable could
help
but be moved to tears by their courage... Their stubborn nobility. When
they
ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out of guns, they used
knives
and sticks and bare hands. They were magnificent."

	-Emperor Londo Mollari
	Re: Humanity and the Earth/Minbari War.
	"Babylon 5: In the Beginning."

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th Next: New Campaign Rules & Query