Prev: Re: DS II Figures Next: Re: DS II Figures

Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 98 17:10:32 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

Mark Siefert wrote:
 > MAN!  If I had the time and money I would be there SOOOOOOO fast!  I
 > wonder, is anyone planning a GZG Midwest Convention?  I'd be more
than
 > happy to help plan something like that.

 Mark,
 I think there is one being planned, its called GenCon and will be held
in
 August in Milwaukee.

 Hey, that's your back yard! ;-)

 With the sponsorship of KR and GeoHex, it looks like the following GZG
 events have been scheduled:
	15 Full Thrust Events
	15 Stargrunt Events
	3  Dirtside Events

 The FT events includes a 16 player, single elimination tournement to
 determine who is the Grand Admiral (or whatever fun title we can think
 of).  There will be more information sent to this list once we figure
it
 out, or you can just email me and I can give you some tentative basics.

 Dean
 <dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com>

Prev: Re: DS II Figures Next: Re: DS II Figures