Prev: FT3 Next: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

GZG figs business question, and an apology

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:42:55 -0600
Subject: GZG figs business question, and an apology

As several people have mentioned using parts of GZG figs for
conversions, I
have a few questions to direct to Jon or Mike concerning GZG(is it still
CMD for the ships?) items sold in the US.

Does GeoHex import the figures, or are they casting with license? If
under
license, in the case of multi-part packs, would GeoHex be able to sell
partials(AFV turrets, ship superstructures)? Not that I'd be able to
come
up with an offer large enough for their notice; I'd have to be lucky
enough
to want parts that are normally cast separately to begin with. ;->=

IF you know of similar parts, say AFV or ship hulls that might be cast
independently of parts that make them particular tank/ships, I'd find
that
info interesting.

THE APOLOGY:
Lastly, I believe I wrongly attributed list maint to Tim, whose answer
during a recent 'crisis' was so learned as to totally confuse me. If so,
apologies to all, particularly Jonathan, whom I believe is the correct
worthy. 'Huzzah' still stands!

The_Beast

Prev: FT3 Next: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th