Prev: Re: Mailing List? Next: Adapting VOTOMS to DirtSide II

Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 01:02:57 -0800
Subject: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> Donald asked:
>
> > > If you have a PC you can try using the Starfire Assistant for
handling
> the
> > > paperwork. It is currently freeware (and under development, so
there
> are
> > > new patches with new features rather often). You can download it
from
> the
> > > SDS homepage at http://cd.murr.missouri.edu/sds/SF-ftp.html.
>
> > Sounds interesting!  Which file is the one?
>
> Two files (may be in the "program" subdirectory). I don't remember the
> exact names (and my ISP is _very_ slow today, so I can't check :-(  ),
but
> there's an "SA" and a "220" in both of them :-/
>
> Later,
>
> Oerjan Ohlson
>
> "Life is like a sewer.
> What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
> - Hen3ry

Ok...Got the files.    Are these it? SA220part1.zip and SA220part2.zip

It doesn't setup in Dos.  It has problems setting up in Win3.1 also.
Does it require Win95?	If so, how long til a DOS version comes out?
(I have access to Win95, but I prefer Dos/Win3.1...less wobbley...)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Mailing List? Next: Adapting VOTOMS to DirtSide II