Prev: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer Next: Re: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer

Re: Mailing List?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 21:03:17 +0100

I wrote (sorry for replying to my own post):

> > Hi!
> >
> > I was just wondering (a) if there is indeed a mailing list for
FT/GZG
and
> >			 (b) how to subscribe if (a) holds true?
>
> (a) Yes
> (b) Send E-Mail to...
> mxserver@bolton.ac.uk
>
> with the message:
>
> Subscribe FTGZG-L your name <...or was it email address...>
>
> I've sent this message both to your personal address and to the list.
If
> you get it twice, you're probably a subscriber already :-)

...however, the address "mpohl@usa.net" had "permanent fatal errors", so
he
probably didn't. Brian, Mike - did your posts bounce too? Or, Jon
(list-Jon, not Jon T.) - has he subscribed? (...in which case you can
answer it yourself, Martin <g>)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer Next: Re: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer