Prev: Re: DSII - Freefall bombs Next: Re: New to the list

Re: DSII - Freefall bombs

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:58:07 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: DSII - Freefall bombs

>Does anyone know what the effect of freefall bombs in dirtside is?
I've
>looked through the whole book & couldn't find which effect to use.  It
>only seems to list the artillery barrages.

I do believe that they are treated just like artillery barrages of the
same
type.  They come in Anti-personnel, Anti-armour and General Purpose when
you
purchase them, I believe, and they are dropped like an open-sheaf
barrage if
I remember correctly.

-Kelvin.....

	      "If I could just say a few words,
	       I'd be a better public speaker."
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: DSII - Freefall bombs Next: Re: New to the list