Prev: Re: A bit of SGII Fiction Next: RE: A bit of SGII Fiction

RE: Modern TOE/OB

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 06:07:44 +1000
Subject: RE: Modern TOE/OB

Hi Ted,

Most real time/modern TOE/OB for armed forces are probably going to be
like Mark Nobles (that Gil passed on the URL to you) provided as a
single countries/unit style web page. However, a good starting point;
albeit not on a web page, if you can find a copy is Steel Panthers II
the computer game. In fact for DSII I think you will find that the
scenarios provided in the game are pretty well suited.

Cheers,

Owen G