Prev: Re: A little SGII Tale Next: Re: A bit of SGII Fiction

Re: A bit of SGII Fiction

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 10:30:10 -0800
Subject: Re: A bit of SGII Fiction

Hey funny story! What a coincidence, I just happen to be writing a
story, set in the Warhammer universe about a planet recently discoverd
that's been out on it's own on the Eastern Fringe where they've never
heard of the Imperium, the Emporer of any of that stuff. (Their Gene
colony ships wandered lost in the Warp through the Galaxy for 20
millenia before coming out and finding a planet to settle). Turns out
they have pre-dark age of technology weapons. They are in fact
undergoing "negotiations to enter the Imperium and one of their
regiments is undergoing an Imperial Guard Assessment and selection. So
what you have is old "dirstide" like technology and and  operations
(Though some of their weapons are actually more advanced), meeting and
working with new Imperium techniques. Anyway that's all I'll say but I'm
25 pages in right now. Will offer it up to anyone on the list when done.
And yeah there's swearing too. <g> I've been a soldier for twenty years
. It's as ingrained into a Soldier's vocabulary as breathing is into his
existance.

Los <grin>

Prev: Re: A little SGII Tale Next: Re: A bit of SGII Fiction