Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site Next: RE: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

RE: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:26:01 +1000
Subject: RE: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

Hi Jeremy,

here are two scenarios I sent to the mail list back in July. I have
played them both and they do work well for new comers and people well
versed in the game. If you like them feel free to use them on the page.
I certainly like the look of the Page so far. I suppose now I need to
get off my butt and document the scenarios we play and the rules mods
we'd like to see.

Cheers,

Owen G

 <<Horatios Knot.doc>>	<<Hunter Killer.doc>>

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site Next: RE: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site