Prev: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets Next: Re: Assembling NAC

Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 04:31:23 GMT
Subject: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:29:32 +0000, jon@gzero.dungeon.com (Ground Zero
Games) wrote:

>What about some of the SFB (Task Force/Harlequin) Gorns to go with the
>Sathar ships?	IIRC, similar flattened spheroids for the main hull
>sections, so they may look OK together.

Thanks, Jon. That's a good idea. I think there are some Gorn ships
around locally, and I think I can still order some.

Allan Goodall			   agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Unlike serial killer profiling, writing is a lonely and
depressing profession." - Jose Chung, Millenium

Prev: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets Next: Re: Assembling NAC