Prev: RE: Hitting with B5 Beams Next: RE: How a minature should look

How a minature should look

From: David Maslen <david@b...>
Date: 22 Dec 1997 11:04:13 -0000
Subject: How a minature should look

First let me say, I don't own any minatures, and have never enjoyed
painting them. I have had fun playing with them, but think it's a
waste of effort to spend so much time/money on them. I'm quite happy
with FT as a strategy/tactical game, using some type of
markers/counters, or maybe even PBEM with gif maps ala FTMAP.

Having said that. I have built a few model aircraft models in the
past. Why don't minature makers build slightly larger, precision
plastic models, rather than dull lead minitures that lack definition.
I suspect some of this is that historically using lead in molds was
the only real option, but surely this is not true now?

I think I've been pretty fair here. Please be rational in your
on the list.

david..

--
Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 5pm - 1am

Prev: RE: Hitting with B5 Beams Next: RE: How a minature should look