Prev: C l o a k i n g . . . Next: Re: Cloaking, an alternate system

Re: Assembling FSE carrier

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:26:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Assembling FSE carrier

> Date: 	 Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:14:45 +1100
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> From: 	 "Belegdel(Troy Nancarrow)" <t.nancarrow@gu.edu.au>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Assembling FSE carrier

> I've just obtained a Jeanne D'Arc class ATTACK CARRIER (614)
>
> Assembling the basic body is fine, even I can managed that.  But the
> remaining pieces seem to have no obvious "home".  Is ther a "proper"
way to
> assemble the miniature? (I shall of course assemble it how I wish -
but I'm
> just wondering if I'm missing something (cognitively speaking)).
>
> Also I have a couple Waldberg class DESTROYERS (505).  However the
> miniatures I have have a keel or fin attached to the aft section.
Looking
> at the GEO-HEX pages, though, I see theirs do not appear to have this
> feature.  Is it an artifact of the camera angle in those photos?
> --
> Belegdel(Troy Nancarrow)|"It goes on and on this insanity,
> Web Server Admin	  | The game of us and them we play.
> Griffith University	  | On and on.	Admit that we like it
> Brisbane, Australia	  | This way." - Queensryche

Did you get the FT614 from us?	There should have been a sheet of
assembly instructions inside.  The bridge fits windows forward at the
back of the basic hull, the retrieval bay glues underneath on the
flat area of the hull.	The additional landing strip is glued
outboard of the one molded on the model.   The photo of the FT505 on
the web is not a good one, so camera angle may be the problem.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: C l o a k i n g . . . Next: Re: Cloaking, an alternate system