Prev: Re: SSD miniatures Next: Re: SSD miniatures

RE: SSD miniatures

From: "Geoffrey Stewart" <Geoffrey_Stewart@u...>
Date: 17 Dec 1997 08:51:56 +1000
Subject: RE: SSD miniatures

Hello

I think I dealt with these people last year, they had an add in
"Ragnarok", and
I phoned through my order. I ordered a heap of ships, of the type with a
marble
in the middle. The ship model is in three parts, the foward section, a
marble
for the middle, and a rear section. They don't have much surface detail,
but
whether this is good or bad is a matter of preference. The foward
section has a
spherical  bridge, and a booom connecting this to the marble. The marble
is just
that, made of dark opaque glass. The rear consists of one or several
cylendrical
thrusters. The ships look like this ---0---0. I like them , they have a
nice art
deco 30's feel to them, and would recommend them. I had no troubles with
my
order, and would suggest phoning them.

Peace and Love
Geoffrey

Prev: Re: SSD miniatures Next: Re: SSD miniatures