Prev: Full Thrust Cancon 98 (Australia) Next: Re: Undeliverable Mail (attn. list admin)

RE: Stargrunt TOE's/OB

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted_a@i...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 00:40:19 -0800
Subject: RE: Stargrunt TOE's/OB

At 06:17 PM 12/15/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted, here's an Islamic Fed orbat I did. Not knowing the word processor
>you use I've saved it out in a text file and there is a gif giving the
>TOE as well. If you want it in its native form I have it in Word
>8/Office 97.

Thanks, Owen.  I'll give 'em a try at my next game.  I just picked up
a dozen IF troops cheap at the local game store and have been dying to
use them.

     Greetings from  | http://pw2.netcom.com/~ted_a
       GEEK BASE 1   |	email: ted_a@ix.netcom.com

Prev: Full Thrust Cancon 98 (Australia) Next: Re: Undeliverable Mail (attn. list admin)