Prev: Stargrunt TOE's/OB Next: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design? (OFF TOPIC)

Re: Stargrunt TOE's/OB

From: "Evan Powles" <epowles@p...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 18:03:15 +1100
Subject: Re: Stargrunt TOE's/OB

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted_a@ix19.ix.netcom.com>

>I'm looking for more Stargrunt TOE's/OB/Unit Listings.  I know the
>rule book has several and I've hit Evan Powles' Oceanic Union page
>and gotten the OU and Indonesian lists.  Has anyone worked up lists
>for the Pan African's or the New Israelis?  How about the Islamic
>Federation?

I've got an Islamic Federation list, by the same Owen Glover responsible
for
the OU and Indonesians, and I'll post it to my web page soon (I've been
saying this for several months now, but my aged home PC is getting a new
set
of innards this week and I'll no longer be forced to access the net from
work, removing many of my excuses for being on the slow side; though it
won't make me less lazy). I understand Owen has played with the New
Israelis, using a very small squad size (four, I think), but I'm not
sure
what his current thoughts are and I don't have any NI figures myself.

Prev: Stargrunt TOE's/OB Next: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design? (OFF TOPIC)