Prev: FT/DS/SG: More Bugs & Scenario Next: Stargrunt TOE's/OB

Re: Undeliverable Mail

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 00:16:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Undeliverable Mail

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997 23:37:21 +0900, Todd Wagner
<toddwag@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>I'm being flooded with these error messages from the mailing list!

This happens every now and again with someone who's ISP isn't set up
properly, or who's mailbox has overflowed. Jon will have to drop Aden
from the list to make it stop.

I use Agent, a newsgroup and e-mail viewer, and I've set a kill filter
to stop these messages hitting my PC. I just got a ton of "message
deleted" notices so I assumed this was happening again.

Allan Goodall			   agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Unlike serial killer profiling, writing is a lonely and
depressing profession." - Jose Chung, Millenium

Prev: FT/DS/SG: More Bugs & Scenario Next: Stargrunt TOE's/OB