Prev: Re: Undeliverable Mail Next: The Bug Wars(another slant)/ Manifest De

Re: Undeliverable Mail (attn. list admin)

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 20:38:35 +0000
Subject: Re: Undeliverable Mail (attn. list admin)

>Help!
>
>I'm being flooded with these error messages from the mailing list!
>
>Todd
>

>At 12:33 AM 12/15/97 +1000, you wrote:
>>Unknown Microsoft mail form. Approximate representation follows.

So are we all, Todd. This has happened before, I think the guy's
(Aden's?)
mail server goes offline at times and all the posts to the list bounce
back
to everyone. Ah well, it IS Microsoft Mail after all... :(

Jon (Admin) - much as I don't like suggesting that anyone be unsubbed
(this
is probably not Aden's fault, he may just use a very odd ISP), it is a
real
pain in the b*tt to everyone else (as well as costing time and money to
those of us that don't have free phone access). Might be worth asking
him
if he can do anything about it from his end before applying the
"ultimate
sanction"......

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Undeliverable Mail Next: The Bug Wars(another slant)/ Manifest De