Prev: Fleet Spacing Next: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design?

Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design?

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 18:34:48 -0700
Subject: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design?

>A Full Thrust Font

[snip]

>I think the idea is still valid, I imagine that most of us would pay
>good money for a font that would allow you to create ship diagrams
>easily. This would go well with a ship design program.
>
>So if anyone out there knows anything about font design, please give
the
>idea a go.

I have one nearly complete. I plan to complete it when I get back
from our holiday travel, and post it on my Full Thrust page
(http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ft/)
along with the FT graphics and "clip art" I've already posted.
It will be in TrueType and Postscript Type 1 formats for Mac
and Windows. Look for it by 2nd week of January (I'll post a
notice to the news group when it's available).

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com

Prev: Fleet Spacing Next: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design?