Prev: Portland Gaming (was: Fleet Spacing) Next: Using the EF Sourcebook

Web page Update

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:28:27 -0500
Subject: Web page Update

Just updated my web page:

On the B5W page added a couple of ship sheets and
a set of 1/2" square counters for small hex maps
(SFB). These are a first rough set and will
probably be replaced by smoother outlines someday
soon.

On the FT page added ship bits for TBP that can be
used with the FT ship control sheet found on the
The Unofficial Full Thrust WWW Page. I think they
should work.

On the SD page added more ship counters.

Trhere are also a couple more mini pics.

Chan <*>
--
"War is much more fun when you're winning." - Gen.
Martak, ST:DS9

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts
aquire speed,
that hands acquire shakes, that shakes become a
warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/

Prev: Portland Gaming (was: Fleet Spacing) Next: Using the EF Sourcebook