Prev: Re: EFSB Counter PDF File conversion Next: SV: 3 arc cost

RE: Tenders and stuff

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:17:07 +1000
Subject: RE: Tenders and stuff

Military tenders are exceedingly nasty.  If you run a comparison, a
military tender gives about 2-3 times the firepower of having to use a
civilian tender to carry your non-ftl escorts & cruisers into battle.
The same applies to Q-Ship tenders, except they die easier.  I tried
this when designing my Empress Ariana fleet & Jon turned it down. :(

'Neath Southern Skies
Ortillery, rich man's artillery.