Prev: Re: Earth Force Source Book Next: Re: Earth Force Source Book

Re: Epic to Dirtside

From: "JACAR" <jacar@v...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:17:48 EST
Subject: Re: Epic to Dirtside

> A while ago I thought I saw some links to pages about converting
GW's Epic
> to Dirtside stats.  Was I halucinating or do they actually exist?

Hi Eric.

I have seen them too.  They are...

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/ds2/
and
http://www.io.com/~mlangsdo/RPGs/DS2/

These two pages are the most complete that I have found and they have
links to stats for Eldar and Space marine.  There is also house rules
to custom build your own infantry squads.

Hope it helps.

John

Somewhere in the world there is defeat for everyone.  Some are
destroyed by defeat, and some made small and mean by victory.
Greatness lives in one who triumphs equally over defeat and victory.
		    John Steinbeck -- The Acts of King Arthur and His
Noble Knights

Prev: Re: Earth Force Source Book Next: Re: Earth Force Source Book