Prev: Epic to Dirtside Next: Earth Force Source Book

EFSB Counter PDF File conversion

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 21:08:44 -0500
Subject: EFSB Counter PDF File conversion

Can anyone on the list edit a PDF file?
Specifically, the ship counter PDF file on CE's
TBP page. I'd like to be able to print them out
without all of the black. (It's just going to be
thrown away anyway, why waste an ink cartridge.)
Barring that, could someone convert it to a good
resolution GIF file?

One quick humorous observation (not a nitpick),
the Frazi is upside-down. :)
And, does the Primus really have the long tail
(can it be seen on the show)?

Thanks,
Chan

--
"War is much more fun when you're winning." - Gen.
Martak, ST:DS9

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts
aquire speed,
that hands acquire shakes, that shakes become a
warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/

Prev: Epic to Dirtside Next: Earth Force Source Book