Prev: Re: WSGS Tournament. Next: Re: FW: : here ya go....

RE: Missiles and Submunition ideas

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:47:58 +1000
Subject: RE: Missiles and Submunition ideas

This sort of thing would generally occur in campaign games (necessity
when you use missiles & submunitions a lot).
Also, no screens while reloading.

I wouldn't mind having to do this during a scenario.  If you're paying
for a merchant ship as part of a fleet, there needs to be some benefit
in doing so.

'Neath Southern Skies
Ortillery, rich man's artillery.