Prev: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships Next: EF Sourcebook, Alternate ship suggestions

Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 21:25:11 -0500
Subject: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts

Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

> Does anyone have more miniature 'substitutions' in mind? I think it
has
> been suggested that the mid-range NSL's could be converted to B5
> Earthforce, and maybe some of FSL's to Narn for CMD figs. Any other
> sugggestions?
>
> The_Beast

 There is a new Silent Death ship called the Vishnu which might be
reworked
into a Primus, or more likely a Centauri Missle Cruiser.

Chan <*>

--
"War is much more fun when you're winning." - Gen. Martak, ST:DS9

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts aquire speed,
that hands acquire shakes, that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/

Prev: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships Next: EF Sourcebook, Alternate ship suggestions