Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook watch: DAY TWO Next: Re: Adam Delafield ship design

Re: EF Sourcebook FT questions

From: Roger Gerrish <Roger.Gerrish@b...>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 01:40:19 +0000
Subject: Re: EF Sourcebook FT questions

Stuart Murray wrote:

> >AFAIK we've never seen one open a
> >jump point of its own in the show, they use either fixed gates or
> come thru
> >points opened by Omegas or other big stuff. Of course, given B5's
> track
> >record on this sort of stuff we'll probably see one make it's own
> jump
> >point next week, just to stuff the rules up.... :)
> >
> >Jon.
>
> In B5 Wars the Hyperions do have jump engines.

Its funny bringing in AOGs B5W does open a new can of worms.AOG have
constantly quoted that they get their material directly from WB as do
CEE,
Yet when I now compare EFSB material and those of B5W there are big
inconsistancies.
Yes, I know the the FT variant rules in EFSB group weapons, but how do
you explain the lack of rear firing weapons on the B5W Vorchan Cruisers,
the lack of rear firing heavy lasers on the EFSB Hyperion, 12 fighters
on the EFSB Hyperion, only 6 on the B5W version.
I'm not criticising either game but I will certainly take a pinch of
salt with either company when they quote 'official sources'.

Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook watch: DAY TWO Next: Re: Adam Delafield ship design