Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts Next: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships

GZG Player Location Page - kinda sorta monthly posting

From: "I hate the jungle. I hate the thorns, and the bugs, and all the unknown scary things" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 13:05:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: GZG Player Location Page - kinda sorta monthly posting

Greetings, all,

Most of you are aware, but some may not be, or some may have forgotten,
that there are a couple of GZG Player Location pages on the Web. This
message is primarily for the benefit of those who forgot or don't know
about them.

 [cheesy add-like mode: on]
If you're looking for opponents in your area, there is always a chance
someone on the list here is near you (not gonna calculate the odds of
this, though, for you). Also, if you're planning on doing any
travelling,
you may find someone on here to hook up with and play on your journey.
 [cheesy add-like mode: off]

There are two lists being maintained at this time. Jeremy Sadler is
hosting
one, and I am hosting the other. I don't have Jeremy's URL memorized,
but
you can find it linked off of my page at the bottom. The URL for my page
is:

       http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

We hope these pages prove useful/helpful to you.

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts Next: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships