Prev: Micro Machines Next: Re: Fast Capitals

RE: Background: What do we want & When do we

From: "Deakin, Robert" <RDeakin@C...>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 17:54:09 +1100
Subject: RE: Background: What do we want & When do we

Denny,
We have a good model of the GZG universe/space. It contains the 826 star
system within 10 parsec of Sol, trade routes, power blocks and political
boundaries set after the Third war. This is around the time the Kra'Vak
warbands start hitting UNE, Indo and NAC outposts near Mu Herculis (B).

We are slowly building up planet profiles.

If you or any others are interested I will send it to you direct, (as I
do not want to clog up the list with big files).

Regards
Robert

"9 out of 10 colonies choose Gurka mercs for Kra'Vak defence. Don't go
off world without them".