Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in! Next: Micro Machines

Re: Gunboats in FT...

From: "Todd Mason" <tmason@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 15:52:43 +1100
Subject: Re: Gunboats in FT...

Re the issue of fighters vs large ship battles:

I have been playing FT with the star wars micro machines for some time.
We
tried to come up with ships that seemed to behave like they do in the
movies. As such, we have treated the 'fighters' (x-wings, ties etc) as
small
escorts. In the movies, they dont opperate in squadrons, but in pairs or
triplets, and although they cant destroy the bigger ships (except death
stars) they can harrass them and protect the larger ships of the fleet.

Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in! Next: Micro Machines