Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in! Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 16:31:24 -0800
Subject: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

"Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@centerlinewheels.com>wrote:
> Ok, time to play catch-up for the new guy on the list. Correct me if I
am
> wrong, but I assume the Source book is for Babylon % Wars???.

    Nope.  This is a source book for The Babylon Project, which is the
role playing game in the Babylon 5 universe.

> Also what is this about a FT/B5 rule set for sale. Whos ship do you
have to
> blowup to get a set, and who much. After all the trip from Calif. to
GenCon
> ain't in the budget.

    In this supplement, to The Babylon Project, there are included rules
for spaceship combat written by Jon Tuffley.  Jon happens to be the one
who wrote Full Thrust.	So this is the FT/B5 rule set that is for sale.
I have not seen this supplement yet, but word has it that the spaceship
combat rules are based on the Full Thrust rules.  I can hardly wait to
get my hands on them.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in! Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!