Prev: Read: FT PBEM (was: Anti-missile defense Next: Re: FT PBEM for DS/SG

Re: Background: What do we want & When do we

From: Eric Fialkowski <erixlist@m...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 12:03:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Background: What do we want & When do we

At 02:35 PM 12/4/97 GMT, you wrote:

>Just to throw my 2d(Old Imperial pennies ) into the hat on the subject
of
>Official background.
>Having scoured the books (FT, MT, SG2 and my soon to be delivered copy
of
>DS2) for background info, I think that FTIII/BDS or The Fleet book
would
>benefit from including a map of human space with political boundaries

>etc.
>Me, I'd be happy with a skeletal listing of settled worlds, colonies,

>etc. It is always a good place to start from when planning/designing a

>campaign.

I think it could be a good "campaign" supplement.  The rules for a
generic
campaign could be in there and the examples could use the "official"
background.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Read: FT PBEM (was: Anti-missile defense Next: Re: FT PBEM for DS/SG