Prev: Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT Next: sub/unsub

Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 20:03:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT

Nathan wrote:

> [...]

Has anyone tried to set up a real time game using ICQ, Mirc, IChat, or
something similar?

Chan

--
"War is much more fun when you're winning." - Gen. Martak, ST:DS9

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts aquire speed,
that hands acquire shakes, that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/

Prev: Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT Next: sub/unsub