Prev: Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT Next: Links to my page

3rd Star from the Left?

From: David Maslen <david@b...>
Date: 30 Nov 1997 16:17:26 -0000
Subject: 3rd Star from the Left?

I know this is a bit cheeky posting this to the FT list,
but has anyone played Third Star from the Left.

It's a freeware startship combat game on the net. I found it
thanks to replys I got posting here :)

http://freespace.virgin.net/pete.jones/

It seems more complicated than FT, and probably a little less to do
with minatures. It uses a strange vector movement system, and I suspect
is much more like a traditional naval game.

What I like most about it is it has campaign rules, and would make
a very useful base for a PBEM game as everyone could be sent a copy
of the rules.

So if the FT list feels it want's to discuss another game, please
share your experiences. Otherwise mail me direct, because I'm keen
to discuss it further.

david..

--
Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 5pm - 1am

Prev: Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT Next: Links to my page