Prev: Re: cm scale Next: Re: Missile Boats

Battle Map

From: David Maslen <david@b...>
Date: 29 Nov 1997 03:02:29 -0000
Subject: Battle Map

I love this idea. I think it needs a little work so that the record
keeping of movement on the battle map is simple, compared to the
tactical
map where ships are accelerating, decelerating and changing course
frequently.

Would it be possible for a ship to have it's fire directed by units on
the tac map, even if the firing ship was not on the tac map?
My understanding of modern naval fleets is that their radar pictures can

be share amoungst the ships in the task force. So if smaller ships could
paint a picture could it be used for targeting by extreem range weapons.

david..

--
Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 5pm - 1am

Prev: Re: cm scale Next: Re: Missile Boats