Prev: Re: Gunboats in FT... Next: Re: Getting angry... -Reply

FREIKORPS 15 SCIENCE FICTION MINIATURES (Aliens, Predators, etc...)

From: Andy Cowell <cowell@u...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:48:22 -0500
Subject: FREIKORPS 15 SCIENCE FICTION MINIATURES (Aliens, Predators, etc...)

In message <346BE314.2E974C6F@cris.com>, Los writes:
> I got this from the outland games catalog, 15mm colonial marines and
> aliens....

A quick review: My order for a bunch of these came in yesterday.  I
didn't
read the rules and only gave the figs a quick glance, but first
impressions
are extremely positive.  Packs include some neat-o bits, such as 15mm
scale facehuggers, a "chest bursted" casulty and a skull hunter holding
a skull and spinal cord out and giving a mighty, fang bared roar.  The
Big Mother didn't do it for me, though.  The Zgon Assault Squad are just
colonial marines.  Anyway, a big thumbs up so far.

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowell@icx.net>
Systems Administrator, Internet Design Group, Inc.

Prev: Re: Gunboats in FT... Next: Re: Getting angry... -Reply