Prev: Re: Gunboats in FT... Next: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

New mini's for SG2

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:38:09 +0100
Subject: New mini's for SG2

Remember I have no connection with the co. below nor have I the mini's
myself..yet!

Trent Miniatures (new company?) have a 25mm range of unarmoured sci-fi
figs
(10 in all ) that are fantastic as opposition for your SG2
squads/platoons.
The cost is 60p each or $5 for all 10. Fully illustrated in 'Wargames
Illustrated' latest edition.

I know someone on the list was after this sort of fig, so whoever you
are I
hope you read this !!

Jon(top cat)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: Gunboats in FT... Next: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?