Prev: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY] Next: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

Re: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions

From: Jonathan Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:55:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions

Allan Goodall wrote:

> I'm leaning towards putting the PDAFs and ADAFs in with the shields.

I would agree with this.  When I design a ship, I break out the mass
available into offensive role and defensive role mass.	I then use the
defensive mass available for screens and point defense.  The PDAF/ADAFs
would also be a measure of "protection" for the screens against the
needle attacks.

Jon

Prev: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY] Next: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]