Prev: Re: Changing ISP Next: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

Re: Liquidation Sale

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 20:49:43 -0800
Subject: Re: Liquidation Sale

At the risk of being thought a loathsome purveyor of spam, I draw your
attention to:

http://www.rpgspot.com/liq.htm

Which has rather a lot of stuff in it, and at good - not great - prices.
Including SFB Kzinti Space Control Ships, NSL Cruisers, etc at large
discounts. DS II stuff too.

Be Warned: the list is 350+ Kb of text long, and mostly trading cards.
So  save it and use a text editor to find keywords, like NSL etc.

No, apart from as an irregular customer and member of their
on-request-only mailing list, I have no connection with rpgspot.com.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Changing ISP Next: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]