Prev: Re: cm scale - cinematic collisions ? Next: RE: cm scale

D2 Aerospace Attacks

From: Dave Ross <frogrckt@i...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:28:28 -0500 (EST)
Subject: D2 Aerospace Attacks

Hey,

I have a question regarding D2 aerospace fighters.

Pg. 41 says that aircraft may enter the table and fire when in range of
their target (this could be quite far out-say 60inches). Then it says
that
they must continue their flight path and can be fired on by any units
they
were attacking (LAD fire).  If this is only 12" is my fighter really
flying
that close to the ground after firing missiles, etc. that it could be
hit
by this?

Pg.42 says LAD fire only occurs if you had to make a DFO strike (or
presumably a close range wpn shot). Which is right? Any answers would be
appreciated befeore I play my next game. I always wondered if VTOLs had
multiple height bands, why Aerofighters wouldn't also...

Thanks, eh...
Dave

Prev: Re: cm scale - cinematic collisions ? Next: RE: cm scale