cm scale - cinematic collisions ?

From: "Alun Thomas" <alun.thomas@c...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 19:03:33 +0000
Subject: cm scale - cinematic collisions ?

Tim Jones wrote:

> There are various solutions to the rolling game issue of varying
degrees
of
> suckyness:
[...]
>		o Modify the collision rules to make clumping a bad idea
Well, since most movie/TV SF seems to feature many more collisions than
you'ld realisticly (*) expect , why not have an optional cinematic rule:

     If two ship models/counters are touching at the end of movement
     then those ships have collided.

(*) Even B5 does this. Its a wonder we don't see ISN reports of Omegas
on
routine manouvers being destroyed because their rotating section hit
another
ship.

Alun.