Prev: cm scale <weenie>rools</weenie> Next: Re: SV: cm scale sucks

Re: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

From: Jonathan Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 05:24:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

Hi! My name is 'No-no bad dog'. What's yours? wrote:

> [...]

It's like this.  You have your mean and nasty House Steed
fleet on one flank and another tough and nasty House Covington
fleet on the other flank.  These two players would like nothing
less than to have a rematch at the finals and are determined
to get there.  They are itching for a rematch and I may just
run one for them if they don't meet in this tournament.

There are a few people who would have something to say about
a finals round rematch, of course.  :)

Jon

Prev: cm scale <weenie>rools</weenie> Next: Re: SV: cm scale sucks