Prev: Turn two orders. Next: Re: Infantry Dirtside

Re: Nope, no maps, no setup info...

From: Calvin Li <ccli@g...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 21:50:00 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Nope, no maps, no setup info...

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Jerry "Fish" Han wrote:

> Alright, you should have that information now.  I just resent it
> as MIME attachments, like the first bunch.  (My mailer says it
> went out; anything on your side that might have munched them?)

Yeah, me.  I expected PINE to show me all the stuff that was text, and
the
attachment info looked identical to all the other ones...  The other
ones
I could see inthe main body, so I didn't go looking for them.  As my
luck
would have it, I decided to delete the first one since it didn't contain
any "content" - that was the one.  :-(

Ah well, this week has been one big messup so far anyways...

----------  Advocatus Diaboli -- ccli@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca  -----------

"Vox, et Praeterea Nihil" - A Voice, and nothing more...
Disclaimer: Nothing I have said is necessarily said by me.

-- Play ultimate -- Play ultimate -- Play ultimate -- Play ultimate --

Prev: Turn two orders. Next: Re: Infantry Dirtside