Prev: Re: Colony Critical Mass Next: Re: PBEM Full Thrust in the B5 setting

SV: cm scale sucks

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 00:50:06 +0100
Subject: SV: cm scale sucks

Mikko wrote:

[snip]

> My verdict is: Centimeter scale sucks (note the ships placed on top of

> each other).

That's what you get when you use such large models in cm scale <g>
OTOH, even inches are too short for my Terran Victory-class SGDs :-/ but
then I only use them for demos anyway :-)

For those of us who don't have large enough tables (or, indeed, large
enough rooms to put the tables in), cm measurements are a necessity - my
gaming table is only 4'x2' 8"... not too big.

> As much as I dislike it, I'm beginning to think the only way to keep
the
> action on the table is to give ships top speeds (maybe 3*Thrust).

:-(

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Colony Critical Mass Next: Re: PBEM Full Thrust in the B5 setting